2. Web Standards Sherpa will not use or share any personal information provided by Users for any activities outside of the endeavors set forth on the Site.
3. Web Standards Sherpa cannot verify and will not be responsible for any problems or liability that may arise from inaccurate and/or incomplete content, Submissions, Discussions, or Profile information contributed by Users.
1. To participate in the Discussion forum, each User must log in to the Site via one of the provided methods.
2. Web Standards Sherpa does not prescreen information submitted by Users of the Site in the Discussion forum. However, Web Standards Sherpa retains the right to edit or remove any Discussion entry deemed inappropriate without notice.
3. User’s Discussion entries must be specifically in regards to the Discussion topic set forth by Sherpas. Please stay on topic.
4. Users must be polite. All Users & Viewers of the site should feel comfortable reading and participating in Discussions. The Web Standards Sherpa will not tolerate inappropriate language, statements, materials or links.
5. Users may only post comments that are comprised of original content, unless the User is citing the work/ideas of someone else, in which case all non-original content must be accompanied by appropriate citations.
1. Web Standards Sherpa prescreens sites submitted by Users of the Site (“Submissions”) and retains the right to publish Submissions on WebStandardsSherpa.com. The Web Standards Sherpa staff will contact Users whose Submissions are under consideration to obtain more information and formal permission before any Submission is selected for inclusion in a review the be published on the Site.
2. Users may only submit sites that they have created and/or that they own the rights to. Users who produced a site for another company must obtain rights from the owner(s) prior to submitting the site for critique on WebStandardsSherpa.com.